Rules and Regulations for 2015/16 CCAO year
Ashbourne, Purcell and Fr Meagher Championship 2015/2016
- All Championship fixtures must be played, teams who does not fulfil games will be fined €50 per game including all expenses incurred for game.
- Any games where the distance is greater than 250KM games will be played half way and will be fixed by the CCAO.
- In Ashbourne Championship, top team of each group will qualify for Semi Final stage, quarter final will be held on Tuesday 2nd February 2016 at 2.00pm which will be played between (group 1) 2 v (group 2) 3 and (group 2) 2 v (group 1) 3
- Should either quarter final end in a draw, extra time will be played. Should a draw be the case after extra time a play-off will be played on Monday 8th February 2016 at 2.00pm
- In Purcell and Fr. Meagher Championship, top two teams will qualify for Semi Final stage, in the case of two teams on a the same points, qualification will be based on score difference.
- CCAO will fix final for Intermediate final, again if any team does not fulfil game, €50 fined will incur along with expenses for game.